Is all a cleaning company needs to clean carpet is the correct equipment “True” or “False”? Here is the carpet cleaning service myth we’re going to discuss today. Unfortunately, you will find myths in nearly every industry and also nearly all of them are far from the truth! In this post we’re going to discuss a carpet cleaning myth that customers are curious about. Visit Oahu carpet cleaning military discount service.
So, is all a carpet cleaning company needs is the best equipment…the answer to that NO! There are various variables that decide whether or not you received an excellent carpet cleaning professionals and whether or not finally it was successful or not. All because a company has good equipment does not mean your going to get flooring cleaned correctly.
A carpet cleaning professionals appointment kinda starts off as a doctors visit. Until such time as the technician arrives on-site to examine your carpets, he or she does not know about the true condition of the carpet. Once viewed, the technician has to derive a solution after which implement it. There are a number of different variables that enter into this process. Basically “The doctor must see his/her patient) to decide the issue and then prescribe a remedy.
They’re those listed below:
- Overall condition of carpet (soiling, pet issues, drink spills, food contamination, rippling, rips, tears…etc…
- Color of carpet
- The volume of carpet that has to have cleaning
- Type & Type of carpet (low cut twisted fiber, berber etc….)
- Synthetic or Natural fiber (carpet composition)
- Age of carpet
- Cleaning process needed
- Expected result
- Pre-Treatment process (if it is required)
- Drying time involved (different processes and appearance of carpet CAN decide drying time)
- Solution needed for cleaning (pet odor, pet staining, food dyes or synthetic dyes etc…)
- Temperature of solution had the need to clean (synthetic & natural a variety of)
As you have seen, the proper equipment has NOTHING steps to do with cleaning carpet correctly. Next, the technician must decide the way to “Purge” the contamination correctly. Stone massage utilized in cleaning the carpet. Carpet manipulation also assists in getting rid of soil contamination. Basically, the amount that effort your technician puts directly into cleaning this is definitely the important part and can affect drying times the device cannot do everything! Described above are the fundamentals in carpet cleaning. When you experience heavy stain removal and remediation practices it’s a different world.
Now, here is where the cleaning device comes into play. Yes, a great quality carpet cleaning machine can bring improvements, but don’t forget, the technician operating device and setting this correctly is also important. There are three basic functions that the carpet cleaning professionals machine performs.
They’re as shown below:
- Provide heated solution via Heat Exchanger or Diesel/Propane burner
- Produce vacuum via Rotary Blower Vacuum systems (water extraction)
- Carpet manipulation (Dual Rotary)
- The next question is how experienced is your carpet cleaning technician?
Yes, the top assists the technician in the cleaning process. I’m failing to find anything prevent an outstanding quality carpet cleaning service machine. Every technician wants to use a high quality machine for the factor that of heat, vacuum and reliability. Does more vacuum assist in cleaning “YES”. Does more heat help in cleaning “YES” but again, needs an excellent operator to achieve a thorough carpet cleaning professionals with good results.