GoPro has taken the wraps off its latest action cameras when the corporate released the Hero 5 Black Edition and Hero 5 Session action camera. Like their predecessors, they’re little and quite simple to mount, but host quite a few improved features. It may well be worth mentioning that both of which feature 4K / 30fps video recording capabilities. Most importantly, GoPro also joined the voice control and cloud storage world for the primary time.
Now when you want to see your Hero 5 Black or Session camera for a spot of underwater shooting, you might no longer require a dive housing case. It can survive right down to 10 metres deep without being damaged.
GoPro Hero5 Black Specifications:
- Come with 12MP Image Sensor and 2-inch touch screen;
- Support 4K / 30fps video recording and RAW / WDR photos format;
- Electronic video stability system, stereo microphone;
- 10 meters waterproof ability;
- Support GPS.
Hero5 Session Specifications:
- Come with 10MP Image Sensor;
- Support 4K / 30fps video recording;
- Electronic video stability system;
- 10 meters waterproof ability.
Other highlights shared between the GoPro Hero 5 Black and Session include 4K video recording, the power to auto-upload photos clip besides the cloud when charging, and an easy one-button control system.
The Hero5 Black Edition and Session cameras also both of them have electronic stabilization during video capture to make sure footage isn’t as shaky and 3 built-in speakers.
There is a brand new linear view setting for both cameras Read more